MY BETS FRIENDS

MY BETS FRIENDS
my best frends forever

domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

''He is jose vazquez"

A: What's your name?
B: My name is jose velazquez
A: Where are you from?
B: I am from maracaibo, Venezuela.
A: How old are you?
B: I'm 18 years old.
A: What do you do?
B: I'm a student..
A: What do you do for fun?
 B: I like listening to music, going to the movies and travelling.
A: What things you don’t like?
B: I hate the hypocrisy and weather
A: What is your dream ?
B: My dream is graduate , have a family , also house , and a car.
A: What do you want to do with your life
B: be an excellent engineer and achieve my goals
A: What’s your opinion about English ?
B: Is very complementary , and is also muy important for the future
A::Do you like it?
B: I think it is important to find work
A: Is it important ?
B: Yes , I think it is important for the future
A: What do you do to study English
B: I go to the class of english and practice my pronunciations
A: What do you want to do in this class?
B: I want to improve my English and pronunciation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario