MY BETS FRIENDS

MY BETS FRIENDS
my best frends forever

domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

welcome

hello,this is my blog from here will study and comment on what my colleagues do and I will be evaluated by my english teacher
My name is Carla Rangel, I am 17 years old.I´m from maracaibo-Venezuela .I study Industrial Engineering at URBE, and I`m in the third level of the English program at URBE.

I like to play tennis and go to the movies with my friends. I am a so happy person

I really don´t like the SUPERFICIAL PEOPLE...

my dreams are to get to have a foundation against cancer and also help with violence


I do not know much of the English language but my goal is to be a good connoisseur of the language.. :D!!
I hope to be a great engineer!!


God is the best!!!!
good finish tellin god bless and I hope you like these short lines

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario